Benefits of Horticultural Perlite and Horticultural Vermiculite
- When mixed with soil, Horticultural Perlite improves soil aeration, gas exchange, soil granularity and drainage allowing space for oxygen and maintaining the health of your plant.
- Each particle of Horticultural Perlite is unique and many tiny crevices on which moisture and nutrients cling until needed by the plant.
- Horticultural Vermiculite soaks up and retains water three to four times its mass which keeps your plants better hydrated and helps them endure dry periods more effectively.
- Horticultural Vermiculite attracts nutrients such as calcium, magnesium, potassium, and phosphorus.
- New plants grow in an optimum environment of richer and more hydrated soil which improves their root formation.
- Plants deliver higher yields when compared to other growing mediums, such as Rock Wool. When studying tomatoes, the yield was increased by 7%.
- Ideal for hydroponic gardening systems.
Vermiculite and Perlite Gardening Products
At PVP, we offer a variety of Vermiculite and Perlite gardening products.
Please contact us if you have any questions about our Vermiculite and Perlite gardening products.